Contact | F.A.Q.
To stay in contact is quite important. So we have 3 e-mail adresses you can use for different kind of problems, questions, etc. Before you send in a question, read the F.A.Q. section first (on this very same page). Some things are
already explained there. However if it isn't explained or just have a different kind of question use this address QUESTION@*.
It can be that you have an oppinion
about a certain item I've made. That is possible, if you want to share your oppinion on it. Or want to give your feedback in general on the site you are free use this address
FEEDBACK@*. If you saw a hillarious video, or heared some great music, or want to point out a game / movie / tv-show... Or want to send in an item off your own (after check I could post it on the site, with your approvement). You
can use this address SUBMIT@*.
Q and A
To answer most of the questions I get randomly / most, I put up this part of the site. See if your question is mentioned and if not use one of the addresses mentioned in the text above. I will update this list when needed.
- Q: I have trouble with viewing the website. How can this be, is the website supported on mobile devices or not ??
- A: Since the end of 2012 we are compatible with mobile devices. Before that time we were only compatible with some tablets and the desktop/laptop enviorment. So since that time we are more or less compatible. However, you still
might experience some problems. But this should be fixed more and more with each major update on the internal part of the website.
- Q: I can't reach Xs2FunNet.tk (but other websites are no problem), what is wrong ?
- A: Well this can be the cause of more then one thing: I have my website hosted at my ISP. The domain it self is from "My dot TK". So one of them, or both, could have a technical problem. If this is the case, most of the time it
will be fixed within 24 hours. If not, I will come to know this soon enough (because of the updates). But if you don't see any difference you can contact me...
- Q: Which browsers are supported to view the website ?
- A: Most of the browsers are supported. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are not a problem for sure. We had an issue with Internet Explorer (background issue), but that is resolved. However it could be that you
are still finding an issue/bug, if so please report it in.
- Q: I can't understand what you are saying from time to time, how come ?
- A: Well I'm from the Netherlands (the headquarters of Xs2FunNet.tk). So that could be one reason why... The other reason can be caused due to the fact that I am not familiar with all English words / terms. So sometimes you may see
a spelling fault / error. Most of the time I will see it on my own after a while. And otherwise please inform me.
- Q: I can't view a certain clip which is posted with the item itself. How can this be ?
- A: Well most of the clips I have in an item come from YouTube. And since quite a while (since Google stepped in) there have been some copyright issues. They are still checking most of the old items but also new one's. So this
could be the reason for it. And otherwise the uploader of the clip has removed it. However it can also be that you are missing a certain program on your computer called: Adobe Flash Player. You need this program to watch clips from
YouTube. Go to this website to check your Flash version. If the item has been removed, it will remain on the website. However the link
will be transformed to normal text, so not a yellow-link anymore.
- Q: I can't play a certain (flash)game you posted on Xs2FunNet.tk, why ?
- A: You could be missing a certain program on your computer. This could be one of the following: Java, Adobe Flash Player and / or: Adobe Shockwave Player. However if you have them installed, reinstall them or check if they can be
updated. However we are not the one responsible, in case the game doesn't work. This is a job for the maker of the game/game website.
- Q: How often can I see an update of Xs2FunNet.tk ?
- A: The normal schedule of posting some new items / update the website is once a week, during the weekend (saturday or sunday). However sometimes a review for a game is made late on the day. Or a certain event / footage is released
just before a new week is starting. So it can be that the site is updating then on a Friday or Monday. Beside the fact of which day the website will be updated there is no certain time. But mostly the website will be updated in the
afternoon / evening. During the F1 season, it is most of the time during a Monday.
- Q: Xs2FunNet.tk update time says, that is has been updated @ 13:00. But it isn't that part of the day yet. Are you a time traveler ?
- A: Unfortantly not. The update time is in sync with the clock on the website. Which is set towards the GMT +1 Time Zone. I've chosen that timeline because it's the one we use in the Netherlands, headquarters of Xs2FunNet.tk.
Country's that Have Been Here...
Every week I am getting an update from Dot TK which country's have visited Xs2FunNet.tk. With this information I can adjust items. Or make them more diverse... Make sure all your friends know about this site. We need the viewers to keep
Xs2FunNet.tk online ! Below you can see the country's who have already visited / who regular visiting Xs2FunNet.tk
- New Zealand, Norway
- Republic of Moldova
- Russian Federation
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America